11:00 a.m. – noon
Room 171 of the Bond Life Sciences Center
- Hot Topics
- Jamie Szabo will discuss Fiscal Year End processes.
- Jenna Sapp (Biological Engineering), Melina Richardson (Biochemistry), Todd Storm (Anesthesiology), and Cameron Purves (Orthopaedic Surgery) will be presenting the post award management tools they use for grant administration.
Mark your calendars! Meetings are scheduled for the following dates:
- Wednesday, May 24, 2017
- Wednesday, June 28, 2017
- Wednesday, July 26, 2017
Grant Connections Organizational Crew (send your suggestions for future topics and questions to this group):
- Liz Bent, Grants & Contracts Administrator, CAFNR
- Marty Carter, Senior Business Operations Associate, School of Medicine
- Craig David, Director, OSPA
- Sheryl Koenig, Grant Proposal Manager, Bond Life Sciences Center
- Brenda Leuenberger, Senior Compliance Manager, OSPA
- Cameron Purves, Business Support Specialist, Orthopedic Surgery
- Julia Rodriguez, Grants & Contracts Administrator, Bond Life Sciences Center
- Jamie Szabo, Associate Director, OSPA
We ask that meeting attendees refrain from using products that contain fragrance when attending these meetings. In particular, we ask that employees avoid using perfumes, scented hand and body lotions, scented hand soaps, cologne, and aftershave. Thank you in advance for your assistance in creating a scent-free environment for all employees.
Please share this information with anyone else associated with research who you think might be interested in attending.