11:00 a.m. – noon
Room 171 of the Bond Life Sciences Center
Invited Guest: Mark McIntosh – Interim Vice Chancellor for Research, Graduate Studies and Economic Development. Dr. McIntosh will share his insight on budget planning guidance and processes released by UM System to each campus as they may relate to research administration and research programs here at Mizzou.
Mark your calendars! Meetings are scheduled for the following dates:
- Wednesday, May 24, 2017
- Wednesday, June 28, 2017
Send your suggestions for future topics and questions to this group.
- Liz Bent, Grants & Contracts Administrator, CAFNR
- Marty Carter, Senior Business Operations Associate, School of Medicine
- Craig David, Director, OSPA
- Sheryl Koenig, Grant Proposal Manager, Bond Life Sciences Center
- Brenda Leuenberger, Senior Compliance Manager, OSPA
- Cameron Purves, Business Support Specialist, Orthopedic Surgery
- Julia Rodriguez, Grants & Contracts Administrator, Bond Life Sciences Center
- Jamie Szabo, Senior Compliance Manager, OSPA